The Mayor's office works closely with citizens, businesses and visitors to the city to make sure Wauseon remains a great place to live, work and play!
Mayor Huner's term of office is from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2019. She was a member of Wauseon City Council from 2000 to 2011 and was re-elected in January 1, 2014 until she took the Mayor's office in November 2014.
Mayor Huner has served on several committees during her years as a council member:
- Served on the committee that hosted the Firemen's Appreciation Day
- Served on the Chili Cook-off Committee
- Served on the Volunteer Fire Fighter's Dependents Board
- Served as the City representative on the Wauseon Union Cemetery Board
- Served as the Chair of the Holiday Committee
- Served as a Co-chair to the Fundraising Committee that raised funds for the Waveland, Mississippi relief project for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
She is proud to serve the citizens of Wauseon. Feel free to contact her office with any comments, questions or concerns.